This will be a 2 1/2 day event at the Hatakeyama Gallery in Downtown Los Angeles.
There will be four presentations over two and a half days, three special guest speakers…maybe four
1. One from Jay Bartlett on lighting, and even shooting portraits with the Leica M9 using studio lighting. Jay knows his stuff and his website can be seen here.
2. A special guest who will be showing off the WORLD PREMIERE of a brand new amazing lens that is VERY special and very high end. Those who attend will see it first and will have a chance to see it and shoot with it. The 1st in the world in person look at this special item. He will also give a talk on lenses and design.
3. Steve will give a keynote presentation on street shooting, shooting concerts with an M9, and also give a chat about where I think the camera industry is heading and what to expect from Leica in 2012. We will go over street shooting dos and donts, how to best set up your camera for it and also talk about shooting with other cameras on the street besides Leicas.
4. We will also have Sean Armetta, fashion photographer (we WILL be in LOS ANGELES right) giving a presentation.
5. A pro model will be on hand so we can each shoot studio portraits with lighting. We will share our shots later in the day. (more info soon)
5. Other surprises to be announced soon as well as detailed itinerary and we may have some Leica gear on hand as well for those who would like to try out an M9 or lens.
For more information please visit Steve Huff’s website